Re: /setup.html please read - feedback desired

Hallo Robert,

Am 2001-11-02 um 12:24 schriebst du:

> I've added in some guidelines on making packages and submitting them for
> inclusion to http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html.

> Please read, and if I've got anything wrong, let me know! I've had to
> make some of it up from unwritten rules, so there is a good chance I've
> gotten bits wrong.

> Typos etc also are worthy of feedback, but I'm not quite as interested
> :].

1. Introduction, last paragraph:

any package creation or maintenance issues. It is not a place for end
user bug reports - direct those to cygwin at cygwin dot com isntead."
                                                             ^^^
                                                             Tyop.

2. The list/table of current categories is a little 'ugly' viewed with
big fonts (see attached screenshot).

Ciao,

Gerrit P. Haase                            mailto:gp@familiehaase.de
--