This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: /setup.html
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:50:00 -0500
- References: <1004683867.5367.133.camel@lifelesswks>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 05:51:06PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>is /setup.html linked in anywhere? AFAICT it's not.
% cd ~/work/sourceware
% grep setup.html *.html
No. We usually point people who are thinking about contributing a package
to the URL.
>If it's not, could you arrange a link in the left hand menu, under
>Contributing to /setup.html ?
Go ahead. I think it might make more sense to have a "Contributing
Applications" (or something like that) and have a setup.html link from
that page, though.
>(I'm happy to put the link in if you are ok with it). (BTW: is that menu
>manually updated or automatically updated?)
I'm not sure what you mean. It's hand-crafted html.