This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
dlltool not make -j2 friendly?
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: dlltool not make -j2 friendly?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 23:31:08 -0500
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Has anyone noticed that dlltool does not play well with make -jN?
I was running multiple builds in the cygwin directory but was getting
SEGVs from dlltool. The reason is that multiple runs of dlltool are
creating temporary object and assembler files in the build directory
with the same name, which causes all sorts of confusion.
I don't see any obvious way to avoid this in the dlltool documentation.
Is anyone aware of anything that I could do to alleviate this problem?