This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Patch for gcc profiling code (2.95.3)
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Patch for gcc profiling code (2.95.3)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 18:03:03 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 07:57:27AM +1100, Danny Smith wrote:
>Sorry about my fat fingers on the last empty message.
>Just in case your thinking of another maintenance of 2.95.3 for cygwin, the
>following patch (which has been in gcc trunk for ages) fixes problems with
>CRLF in source files when profiling. This is motivated by recent bug
>report to GCC
I've applied the patch to my sources. I don't think it warrants a new release
just yet, though.