This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup.exe - snapshot runs but compiled from cvs get application error.
- To: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Subject: Re: Setup.exe - snapshot runs but compiled from cvs get application error.
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 07:25:17 -0500
- CC: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- References: <EA18B9FA0FE4194AA2B4CDB91F73C0EF7A49@itdomain002.itdomain.net.au>
- Reply-To: CA List <Cygwin-Apps at Cygwin dot Com>
Robert Collins wrote:
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Brian Keener [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> > I saw your message about trying the latest HEAD but let me
> > address this
> > question first. What will happen if I am doing a Download
> > only for a new
> > install - will I truly be able at that point in time to
> > select my root for
> > cygwin or would I want to in all cases - yes we could but
> > what of other
> > newbies??
> Selecting the root will never harm a machine... except for creating
Or if not available store it in the local download directory. Don't ask me
to setup Cygwin for Download Only, please. You can rest assured that if I
don't like it, the mail list is going to complain.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com