This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: whats left before releasing setup?
- To: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Subject: Re: whats left before releasing setup?
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 07:32:37 -0500
- CC: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- References: <1005048150.1442.0.camel@lifelesswks>
- Reply-To: CA List <Cygwin-Apps at Cygwin dot Com>
Robert Collins wrote:
> The setup.ini should now be ok,
> the source discussion, IMO can be done separately from releasing
If a release includes your changes to the Download Only dialogue
presenting the setup Cygwin root directory dialogue then I don't think
it's ready. This shouldn't happen. The mail list will complain. I'm
only downloading the packages not setting up Cygwin. I don't want the
registry infected with Cygwin entries by setup.exe if I'm only
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com