This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: use of strip.exe for binary releases?
- To: "Roth, Kevin P." <KPRoth at MarathonOil dot com>
- Subject: Re: use of strip.exe for binary releases?
- From: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: 07 Nov 2001 09:30:53 +1100
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- References: <6EB31774D39507408D04392F40A10B2BC1FDCC@FDYEXC202.mgroupnet.com>
On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 06:32, Roth, Kevin P. wrote:
> For my cURL binary release, should the executable (curl.exe) and/or the
> library (cygcurl2.dll) be run through strip.exe before release? If so,
> are there any standard options to be used? (--strip-debug or
I've added this to setup.html.