This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: whats left before releasing setup?
- To: "Charles Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Subject: RE: whats left before releasing setup?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:16:53 +1100
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Charles Wilson [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 5:51 AM
> To: Robert Collins
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: whats left before releasing setup?
> Robert Collins wrote:
> > The setup.ini should now be ok,
> > the source discussion, IMO can be done separately from releasing
> > setup.exe.
> I've had this in my inbox for a while...it's a fix from Andy
> Piper's fork
> of setup.exe that the XEmacs people are using.
> 2001-11-06 Charles Wilson <email@example.com>
> * geturl.cc (get_url_to_string): clean up memory leak
> (get_url_to_file): ditto