This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: New Textutils release]
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com: New Textutils release]
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 19:28:25 -0500
- References: <20010913201901.A25309@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
It's been almost two months.
Isn't there someone with ssh access who can help Matt out here?
On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 10:58:51PM -0500, Matthew Smith wrote:
>Hmm, no bites so far. I can provide a temporary ssh account to grab the
>packages from - does that make life easier?
>> Can someone help Matt?
>>I'm interested in making a new release of textutils (2.0.14) for
>>cygwin. Do you have some place I could upload the binary and source
>>packages to? I submitted your previous patch for md5sum (textutils
>>2.0-2) to the textutils mailing list, and it has been folded into cvs.
>>One other question: Installing textutils modifies the /usr/info/dir
>>file - How do you deal with changing this file, ie: should I send you
>>the textutils specific changes to it?