This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Want to be a gcc/binutils maintainer?
- To: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: Want to be a gcc/binutils maintainer?
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 15:31:06 -0500
- CC: egor duda <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Danny Smith wrote:
> Egor, I think we do need something like that. I have just uploaded a beta
> (binaries, src, and diffs) of mingw gcc with fastcall support for mingw at
> SF file release site.
> It is for 2.95.3 but the changes have also been tested successfully on gcc
> trunk (and 3.0.2) with mingw bootstrap. My problem has been trying to make
> the diffs public within the w32 crowd and getting some feedback before
> going to gcc-patches.
Question, Danny: with your changes, does auto-import continue to work?
(with *non* fastcall symbols only, for now...auto-import-for-fastcall
probably needs to be added later, but for now...)
and run the various tests.