This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: porting 'screen'
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: porting 'screen'
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:13:35 -0500
- Cc: ruf_ruff at hotmail dot com
- References: <F2172w8oIwnetu6LTyU0001f484@hotmail.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 03:46:45PM -0500, Trent Albright wrote:
>I recently ran into screen and couldn't believe how useful it can be. It
>wasn't to much trouble to get it working on Cygwin, so I thought it might be
>worth while to go ahead and become a package maintainer for it. I've read
>the FAQ which points to :
>What exactly is the "approval" process for a package to get into the Cygwin
>distribution? Anything else I need to do besides what's outlined above?
Check the Cygwin web site. Look for "Contributing" and underneath that