This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Want to be a gcc/binutils maintainer?
- To: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: Want to be a gcc/binutils maintainer?
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 16:21:07 -0500
- CC: egor duda <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- References: <email@example.com>
Danny Smith wrote:
> > Question, Danny: with your changes, does auto-import continue to work?
> Yes, in all my tests.
> > (with *non* fastcall symbols only, for now...auto-import-for-fastcall
> > probably needs to be added later, but for now...)
> fastcall symbols are functions, never data, so no need to auto-import.
> However, all the _nm_ symbols seem to be okay.
> > Download this:
> > and run the various tests.
> I get broken link messages with that.
Oops. That should be *without* the extra hyphen:
> I'll try later. FWIW,
> dllhelpers-0.2.4-0.2.8 all work before and after changing functions to
> __fastcall (and with __fastcall C++ methods), and mixing __stdcall,
> __cdecl, and __fastcall in same code. I don't know how to mark fortran
> names as fastcall.
Wonderful. Thanks for being so thorough. For now, let's pretend that
fortran doesn't exist...</me hides from the g77 zealots...>