This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: porting 'screen'
- To: Trent Albright <ruf_ruff at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: porting 'screen'
- From: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: 08 Nov 2001 09:41:35 +1100
- Cc: cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <F2172w8oIwnetu6LTyU0001f484@hotmail.com>
On Thu, 2001-11-08 at 07:46, Trent Albright wrote:
> I recently ran into screen and couldn't believe how useful it can be. It
> wasn't to much trouble to get it working on Cygwin, so I thought it might be
> worth while to go ahead and become a package maintainer for it. I've read
> the FAQ which points to :
> What exactly is the "approval" process for a package to get into the Cygwin
> distribution? Anything else I need to do besides what's outlined above?
Read http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html and follow your nose.
The single source patch is incorrect, please follow the older