This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Move zlib up one level?
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Move zlib up one level?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 15:10:09 +1100
- References: <20011111032226.GA21492@redhat.com>
I was wondering the same thing myself earlier today :}. Go ahead.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Faylor" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 2:22 PM
Subject: Move zlib up one level?
> Would there be any objections to my moving cinstall's zlib directory
> the same level as bz2lib, i.e., making it winsup/zlib?
> I'd like to use some of its functionality in cygcheck.exe.