This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: reinstall downloads
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: reinstall downloads
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:43:20 -0500
- References: <028101c16aa5$51158f00$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 10:33:45PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>Chris, I think you did this:
>#define is_download_action(pkg) \
> ((pkg)->action == ACTION_PREV || \
> (pkg)->action == ACTION_CURR || \
> (pkg)->action == ACTION_TEST || \
> (pkg)->action == ACTION_REDO || \
> (pkg)->action == ACTION_SRC_ONLY)
>The result is that selecting "reinstall" for an install-from-net
>downloads the package again. Is that deliberate, or a side effect of
>accomodating downloading the package for download-only installs?
If you are referring to the ACTION_REDO, I was under the impression that
reinstall was supposed to grab a fresh version.