This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Textutils 2.0.16-1 (part 1 of 3)
- To: "Matthew Smith" <matts at bluesguitar dot org>
- Subject: Re: Textutils 2.0.16-1 (part 1 of 3)
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:45:16 +1100
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <email@example.com>
I've uploaded your updated tarballs to the redhat server, when they've
got to a mirror or two, you are good to go with an announcement.
1 nit, your setup.hint didn't have a requires: line, so I just used the
current one - requires: ash cygwin.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Smith" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 3:10 PM
Subject: Textutils 2.0.16-1 (part 1 of 3)
> Here's the setup.hint