This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup streams work..
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: setup streams work..
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 18:30:34 -0500
- References: <019d01c16a7f$ab3ee060$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 06:08:29PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>So given that the class layout works, and somethings are already
>becoming easier to do, I plan to commit this to HEAD.
It looks fine to me.
It was a little hard to tell what was changing given that you seem
to have run the sources through indent and there was some whitespace
I actually think that indent is doing the wrong thing for c++ in some
I like the idea of the io_stream a lot. I also like the "cygfile:"
I say go for it.