This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] setup.exe - no skip/keep option buggyness
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot Com>
- Subject: Re: [Patch] setup.exe - no skip/keep option buggyness
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:54:07 +1100
- References: <OE65oDk9X2VFyBUMeEk0000ecac@hotmail.com> <01fe01c16916$a920a350$0200a8c0@lifelesswks> <3BEBC8F6.3B150BA3@yahoo.com> <021401c16976$7a591380$0200a8c0@lifelesswks> <3BEFCB8E.C0507FBD@yahoo.com> <02c901c16bca$1a7e5fa0$0200a8c0@lifelesswks> <20011112224913.GA25415@redhat.com> <VA.email@example.com> <20011113021832.GB26569@redhat.com> <001501c16bea$26d495b0$0200a8c0@lifelesswks> <20011113024442.GA26712@redhat.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Faylor" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I thought it would be sufficiently hard to implement drop down boxes
> with the current scheme that possibly a new approach would make sense.
> I'll confess that I've never done drop-downs before. Maybe they're
> really easy.
They're trivial within the windows Toolkit. It's just a control and a
Same as any gui toolkit really.