This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fastcall support added to MinGW
- To: "Danny Smith" <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>,"cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>,"Mingw" <mingw-users at lists dot sourceforge dot net>
- Subject: Re: Fastcall support added to MinGW
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:55:05 +1100
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Danny Smith" <email@example.com>
> Th gcc snapshot also fixes a bug in profiling and changes
> gcc's handling of win32-thread support.
Will that interact at all when built for cygwin? (where gcc should use