This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CVS and cygwin1.dll v1.3.4-4: Can not set CVSROOT to :local: repository now ?! ...
[Get raw message]
- To: Alexei Lioubimov <alexeimail at mtu-net dot ru>
- Subject: Re: CVS and cygwin1.dll v1.3.4-4: Can not set CVSROOT to :local: repository now ?! ...
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:43:01 +0100
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- References: <000f01c16c3e$99c23ba0$e064bcd4@ndg>
Alexei Lioubimov wrote:
> $export CVSROOT=:local:/cygdrive/c/usr/local/cvs
> cvs co some_module
> ' is missing '='ntax error in /cygdrive/c/usr/local/cvs/config: line '
> For some reasons i don't want to move the repository under cygwin's root
> (for example to c:\cygwin\usr\local\cvs).
> Can anybody suggest the workaround?
What happens if you issue "cd /cygdrive/c/usr/local/cvs" on the bash
command line ?
Do you try to run the cvs command from bash prompt (cygwin environment)
or from cmd.exe / command.com prompt ?