This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: My problems from yesterday are because of new openssh version
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- To: Jonathan Kamens <jik at curl dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com, CA List <Cygwin-Apps at Cygwin dot Com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:27:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: My problems from yesterday are because of new openssh version
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: CA List <Cygwin-Apps at Cygwin dot Com>
I've redirected to Cygwin-Apps@Cygwin.Com
Jonathan Kamens wrote:
> When I downgrade sshd on my Cygwin box to a much older version that
> we're using on all of our other machines, the rsync hang I reported
> yesterday goes away (I haven't confirmed it yet, but I suspect that
> the "Address already in use" error may go away as well).
> I tried openssh-2.9.9p2-1 and openssh-2.9.9p2-2, in addition to the
> openssh-3.0p1-1 which I had originally had installed, and they both
> exhibit the rsync hang as well. So I apparently need to walk back
> through even older versions to locate the one that introduced the
> It would be easier for me to debug this if I can locate the particular
> version of openssh that introduced the problem, because that'll give
> me a starting point of where to look. What I don't know is -- where
> can I get the old openssh packages that are no longer accessible on
> sourceware.cygnus.com or its mirrors? Are they in a CVS repository
> somewhere or something?
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com