re: RFP GNU indent

Hi

how are these? - its 2:15am so they probably have some problems... but
hopefully not terribly discusting for my first go...

http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/indent-2.2.6-1-src.tar.bz2
http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/indent-2.2.6-1.tar.bz2

I believe that it works completely OOTB - so theres no patch except for
adding the install of the README file...

and hmmm ...
http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html
should probably either have a link to
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2000-11/msg00055.html - or contain the info
in some other form...

and the FAQ should probably reference both...

anyway ... I shall sleep ... if these ones are on the right track I will
package up nano next - it doesnt quite compile OOTB - but shouldnt be to
hard - would compile OOTB if there was a certain glib existance checking
macro in automake I think but anyway...

Gareth