This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Apps maintainer -- do you want your name/email address in a public place
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Charles Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:11:15 +1100
- Subject: Re: Apps maintainer -- do you want your name/email address in a public place
- References: <20011114221729.GA10122@redhat.com> <3BF2F947.A2D3C3FE@ece.gatech.edu>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Wilson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> You bet.
> I vote for non-public.
I think a contact addres should be on the web page - I suggest the
appropriate mailing list be the one listed.
Maintainer: Robert Collins <email@example.com>