This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Nano - comments?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:19:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: Nano - comments?
- References: <OE37LPTgOqW8GSoagBl00011901@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 11:15:30AM +1100, Gareth Pearce wrote:
>As I guess you all know if you read my last couple of emails, I would like
>to package up (and maintain) Nano - the text editor which is sort of
>becomming the 'standard' base text editor in debian I believe, and also my
>text editor of choice. I am guessing that it would be highly likely that it
>would be accepted so long as I do a better job then my first hash at indent
>:) but I thought I should ask anyway.
Gee, I don't know. This would alleviate the highly entertaining "I
don't see why you don't provide nano" messages that crop up consistently
I'll be forced to resort to introducing random segv's in gdb just to