This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: choices (nano)
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:45:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: choices (nano)
- Organization: convey Information Systems GmbH
- References: <OE16MBhe3WYIgoFT3kM000118d1@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
2001-11-15 12:43:29, du schriebst:
> Seems my experiences with nano not compiling OOTB are somewhat less then I
> was expecting ... I guess the stable branch really is more stable then CVS
> ... :P
Since it is no library where changes in the API make problems for the
applications that use it, I think it is not so critical if it is stable.
It should work as expected for this app.
> however I do have one problem - or possibly a choice -
> it will compile and work fine straight away if i configure
> with --with-included-gettext
> I could manually 'hack' the makefile.in so that it uses -lintl, but thats
> messy, and is certainly not a patch I could send back upstream. So I
LIBS=-lintl ./configure --prefix=...
convey Information Systems GmbH http://www.convey.de/
Gerrit P. Haase D-50933 Köln
firstname.lastname@example.org Fon: ++49 221 6903922