This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFP] cURL (was: It's official -- package moratorium lifted)
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:46:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFP] cURL (was: It's official -- package moratorium lifted)
- Organization: convey Information Systems GmbH
- References: <6EB31774D39507408D04392F40A10B2BC1FDFE@FDYEXC202.mgroupnet.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
2001-11-15 16:44:23, du schriebst:
> Name: cURL
> setup.hint (I will be submitting this upstream once it's approved)
> sdesc: "cURL groks URLs"
> # sdesc could also be "a client that groks the URLs",
> # if you think it's important not to restate the
> # package name in the sdesc...
> ldesc: "Curl is a tool for transferring files with URL syntax,
> FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, GOPHER, TELNET, DICT, FILE and LDAP.
> Curl supports HTTPS certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT,
> FTP uploading, kerberos, HTTP form based upload, proxies,
> cookies, user+password authentication, file transfer resume,
> http proxy tunneling and a busload of other useful tricks."
> category: Web Net Libs
> requires: openssl
There should be mentioned cygwin too.
convey Information Systems GmbH http://www.convey.de/
Gerrit P. Haase D-50933 Köln
email@example.com Fon: ++49 221 6903922