This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Apps maintainer -- do you want your name/email address in a public place
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:24:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: Apps maintainer -- do you want your name/email address in a public place
- Organization: convey Information Systems GmbH
- References: <20011114221729.GA10122@redhat.com><20011114235054.N27452@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
> On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 05:17:29PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> I've been having a private email discussion with Robert about maintaining
>> a list of maintainers.
>> However, I was wondering what others think about this. Is this an issue
>> for you? Not an issue? No opinion?
> I vote for non-public.
> I think a contact addres should be on the web page - I suggest the
> appropriate mailing list be the one listed.
> Maintainer: Robert Collins <email@example.com>
This is ok.
Since my address is in the README included IMO the public list isn't needed.
Requests and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
convey Information Systems GmbH http://www.convey.de/
Gerrit P. Haase D-50933 Köln
firstname.lastname@example.org Fon: ++49 221 6903922