This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: choices (nano)
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Gareth Pearce" <tilps at hotmail dot com>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:09:12 +1100
- Subject: Re: choices (nano)
- References: <OE16MBhe3WYIgoFT3kM000118d1@hotmail.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gareth Pearce" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 1:53 PM
Subject: choices (nano)
> Seems my experiences with nano not compiling OOTB are somewhat less
> was expecting ... I guess the stable branch really is more stable then
> ... :P
> 1. with-included-gettext
Have a look at Chuck's readme in the gettext - it may cover this
> 2. dodgy hack which I will fix up later when I understand m4 ...
This is appropriate, because as a packager you are taking responsibilty
to do this so that it works, as expected on cygwin.