This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: indent is up now (third time)
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:39:34 +1100
- Subject: Re: indent is up now (third time)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1) Perhaps I'm being to pedantic, but :'s in the setup.hint please.
Also, it does work for C++, just not well :}.
2) you still have a patch that uses fmode. If you are linking against
automode is that correct - or perhaps the patch is out of date?
3) You've the same install-info issue that nano has (only install your
4) Like nano, you don't include enough information to reproduce the
binary archive. Whilst I wouldn't put it as strongly as Chuck, this is
reasonably important. (But not a showstopper for a straight forward
package like indent :}).
If you fix 1...3 I'll upload this. (indent has been in dicussion for 3
days already, and no one has complained :}).
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 11:45 AM
Subject: indent is up now (third time)
> Hallo Robert,
> 'indent' the third shot is up now, this is not patched as the first,
> but linked against automode.o now.
> Since I don't know how to easily detect what sort of file is fed to
> 'indent' it is the best compromise (I think).
> Please grab it up here:
> Gerrit P. Haase mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org