Re: nano - packaged and ready for some criticism :)

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 04:21:38PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

Um, no.  I don't think that anyone wants setup.exe to become a replacement
for install-info.

I just don't want to have to write my own 'dir' file updater.

I'm not convinced that setup.exe couldn't detect certain common things like
installing .info files and "do the right thing", either.

cgf