This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.hint and ':'.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:46:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: setup.hint and ':'.
- References: <016801c16e66$1e5dfc40$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 05:15:41PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>I've changed setup.html to show sdesc: instead of sdesc. I did this
>because IMO having setup.hint and setup.ini more similar is a good
>thing, and AFAIK upset will handle the :'s happily.