This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 12:55:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: indent
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <019701c16f29$19cf8fe0$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
Am 2001-11-17 um 06:31 schriebst du:
> Gerrit, this is the bit of the patch I'm not sure of: as you are linking
> against automode, isn't this redundant?
Oh shit, yes, this patch is wrong, it is not the patch I applied,
it is this one which I applied:
but I included the previous version in the source:(
> Also, at this point there's no need to have setup.hint embedded in the
> binary or source tarball. (I see no particular reason no to either, this
> is just a comment).
Ok. this can be removed then in the next release.
Should I release a fixed version immediatly?
> I've uploaded the files to sources.redhat.com. Welcome to the club.
Thanks. (Who build the last Perl release?)
Gerrit P. Haase mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org