This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFP] cURL (was: It's official -- package moratorium lifted)
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Roth, Kevin P." <KPRoth at MarathonOil dot com>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 01:05:24 +1100
- Subject: Re: [RFP] cURL (was: It's official -- package moratorium lifted)
- References: <6EB31774D39507408D04392F40A10B2BC1FE06@FDYEXC202.mgroupnet.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Roth, Kevin P." <KPRoth@MarathonOil.com>
Since setup.html indicates a new package should be uploaded as
"experimental" -- does that affect setup.hint? If so, how?
Add the tag
to setup.hint, and the package will only be listed as default in the
"exp" setting for setup.exe. It will still be listed and available for
I think that setup needs some work in this area too though. More about
this when I've time to think straight.