This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe problems retrieving mirror list.
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>,<cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 01:07:15 +1100
- Subject: Re: setup.exe problems retrieving mirror list.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>From the wishlist:
* mirrors.lst to be copied to setup.ini and cached locally. Then the
master mirrors list is reserved for bootstrapping.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <email@example.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 2:11 AM
Subject: setup.exe problems retrieving mirror list.
> Setup isn't able to retrieve the mirrors.lst for me at this moment.
> Now I thought it should not retrieve the list every time, wouldn't
> it be possible to store the mirrors list local as it is done with the
> setup.ini too? I know my favorite mirror, it would be also nice if
> I could skip this step now to connect the mirror where I want to go
> Gerrit P. Haase mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org