This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe Skip -> prev seems wrong to me
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Jonathan Kamens" <jik at curl dot com>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:30:57 +1100
- Subject: Re: setup.exe Skip -> prev seems wrong to me
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Kamens" <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 8:49 AM
Subject: setup.exe Skip -> prev seems wrong to me
> If I run setup.exe when I've never installed Cygwin before, and a
> package is marked "Skip" by default, and I click on the package
> because I want to install it rather than skip it, the version that
> gets selected when I click once is the previous version (if there is
> one), not the current version. This seems wrong to me. The version
> that gets selected first when I tell setup.exe that I want to install
> a package should be the current version, not the previous one.
Added to the wishlist.