This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Shouldn't /bin/cygcurl-2.dll from curl-7.9.1-1 be stripped ?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Roth, Kevin P." <KPRoth at MarathonOil dot com>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:12:00 +1100
- Subject: Re: Shouldn't /bin/cygcurl-2.dll from curl-7.9.1-1 be stripped ?
- References: <6EB31774D39507408D04392F40A10B2BC1FE10@FDYEXC202.mgroupnet.com>
re: why didn't it strip automatically...
Probably a bug in libtool.