Re: -src package standard: proposal #5 and #5a

> Thanks for playing along.  In other words, this problem has nothing to
> do with what we're talking about.
>
> We could have the problem of conflicting files no matter what we do.
>
> You're arguing that we can't use the word "All" because someone will
> be upset when gvim isn't installed.
>
> Ok.  I'm arguing that you can't use the word "Workstation" because
> someone will be upset when gvim isn't installed.
>
> There's no difference.

I am going to disagree here.  When someone is upset because "All" doesnt
install gvim, I would think they have a point.  When someone is upset
because "Workstation" doesnt install gvim, I dont think they have a valid
point.  Workstation is a custom set of choices, its going to not nescerly do
what you want... you fine tune such things yourself post fact.  All -
implies all ... I dont really see anyway of it meaning anything else.

Ofcourse all meta-packages could state (sdesc/ldesc?) that they are custom
and may not be exactly what you want.
*shrug*

Gareth