This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup helper libraries
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:00:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: setup helper libraries
- References: <08c201c1722f$d7afda20$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 12:57:14PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>Chris, the code I'm creating to abstract package list access and so on -
>probably duplicating the gnupdate work but hey, I'm already in
>progress - will be C++ libraries. Does that pose any issue for cygcheck?
No. C++ is preferred.