This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFP]: mktemp
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 10:37:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFP]: mktemp
- References: <3C007CAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 12:07:54AM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
> I'd like to contribute the 'mktemp' package from
> http://www.courtesan.com/mktemp/ The source code is distributed under a
> BSD-style license (http://www.courtesan.com/mktemp/license.html).
> I have been using 1.3.1 for some time now and it seems to work okay.
> (Naturally, when I went to the website to check the license information,
> I saw that 1.4 had been released...so, I quickly updated to that
> version.) However, 1.4 hasn't had the months of use that I've put 1.3.1
> So, I've put all of the following at cygutils:
> Two questions:
> Can I add this package?
Ok with me.
> Which version?
If 1.4 is called a `stable' version, I would think 1.4.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.