This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: question about perl -i bug
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- Cc: "Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:18:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: question about perl -i bug
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <006d01c177e0$f0bd4500$651c440a@BRAMSCHE>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
Am 2001-11-28 um 08:47 schriebst du:
> in http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2001-08/msg00045.html I have
> reported a bug with perl.
> My question is if this bug is fixed ? I have read that gerrit Haase has
> tried to compile perl. Does he have success ?
In the current version it is the same as before, no inplace editing without
backup is possible.
Gerrit P. Haase mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org