This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
attn: which, bzip2,gzip maintainers (was Re: some problems withsetup.ini)
- From: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: Joshua Franklin <joshuadfranklin at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: 28 Nov 2001 20:05:02 +1100
- Subject: attn: which, bzip2,gzip maintainers (was Re: some problems withsetup.ini)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lets move this to cygwin-apps.
On Tue, 2001-11-27 at 08:36, Joshua Franklin wrote:
> This doesn't help the known gettext problem, but
> a couple setup.hint files still need updating:
> which still relies on jpeg and zlib for no reason
Agreed - can the which maintainer stand up please.
> rxvt is still in shells, not utils
I'm still not 100% sure that utils is appropriate.
> And, IMHO, bzip2 gzip unzip zip are all similar enough
> to be in the same category. Or not.
Agreed. Shall we get rid of the separate archivers category?