This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: attn: which, bzip2,gzip maintainers (was Re: some problems with setup.ini)
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- To: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>, Joshua Franklin <joshuadfranklin at yahoo dot com>, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:16:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: attn: which, bzip2,gzip maintainers (was Re: some problems with setup.ini)
- References: <email@example.com> <1006938304.712.23.camel@lifelesswks> <3C04AC25.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: CA List <Cygwin-Apps at Cygwin dot Com>
Charles Wilson wrote:
> Robert Collins wrote:
> >>And, IMHO, bzip2 gzip unzip zip are all similar enough
> >>to be in the same category. Or not.
> > Agreed. Shall we get rid of the separate archivers category?
> fine by me.
Uhm, bzip2, gzip, unzip and zip aren't archivers, they are compression
utilities. Tar, mt and ar are archivers.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com