This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: attn: which, bzip2,gzip maintainers (was Re: some problems with setup.ini)
- From: Joshua Franklin <joshuadfranklin at yahoo dot com>
- To: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:39:38 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: attn: which, bzip2,gzip maintainers (was Re: some problems with setup.ini)
> > rxvt is still in shells, not utils
> I'm still not 100% sure that utils is appropriate.
Me neither. I argued for "base" :)
Actually...what happened to that list I made of stuff
to be installed by default? IIRC, less was in that
list, and we just got someone complaining on
email@example.com about less not being installed by
default. What's going on here?
Wasn't ``someone'' going to move around several
packages? Do the maintainers have to do this
themselves, or can the hand of fate push around
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month.