Re: question about perl -i bug

Hallo Ralf,

2001-11-28 17:49:17, du schriebst:

?

> I'm asking, because I want to look into the source to prepare a patch if nobody
> else will do this.
> This fix would remove one needed patch for the kde port (6 times in every kde package in
> admin/Makefile.common)

That would be great, please checkout bleadperl to do the patch!

rsync -auvz rsync://ftp.linux.activestate.com/perl-current/ /target/directory

If you have questions about how to compile, feel free to ask.

If a patch gets accepted by the perl5-porters then it is in the next release.
I suggest this will happen soon so I plan to make no more releases of the 5.6
series.

And if it is neccessary to do so it would be easy to integrate it there too.

Gerrit
--
convey Information Systems GmbH                   http://www.convey.de/
                                                  Vitalisstraße 326-328