This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Recent setup.ini corruption
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:33:00 -0500
- Subject: Recent setup.ini corruption
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
The recent reports of setup.ini corruption were due, I believe, to the
use of embedded "'s in some recent ldesc additions.
I've modified upset to convert these types of quotes to apostrophes and
this seems to have fixed the problem.
I'm also looking at modifying upset to output dependency info based on