This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Recent setup.ini corruption
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:18:08 +1100
- Subject: Re: Recent setup.ini corruption
- References: <20011128193300.GA6598@redhat.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Faylor" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'm also looking at modifying upset to output dependency info based on
I intend to have a non-mingw commandline parser for the next release of
setup. That should allow trapping files that upset creates that setup
cannot handle for whatever reason.