This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: attn: which, bzip2,gzip maintainers (was Re: some problems with setup.ini)
- From: "Paul G." <pgarceau at qwest dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:35:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: attn: which, bzip2,gzip maintainers (was Re: some problems with setup.ini)
- Organization: Paul G.
- References: <3C04F8A1.4239.37B63A@localhost>
- Reply-to: pgarceau at qwest dot net
On 28 Nov 2001 at 20:05, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 02:45:53PM -0800, Paul G. wrote:
> >Since I am not sure exactly what was in the original Cygwin (v17/v18)
> >User Package, can we use that package as a model for what is to be
> >considered "Base" category by setup.exe?
> So, you have no idea what was in the v17/v18 release but you want to
> us it as a basis for something? Somehow the logic escapes me.
Should have remembered. Very well, do you want a complete itemized list of all the file archives
that were in users archive, or only a summation? Or, would you rather I just referenced it as something
that you and I both worked on? Your choice.