This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Category for rxvt [was: Re: attn: which, bzip2,gzip maintainers (was Re: some problems with setup.ini)]
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>,"CA List" <Cygwin-Apps at Cygwin dot Com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:37:27 +1100
- Subject: Re: Category for rxvt [was: Re: attn: which, bzip2,gzip maintainers (was Re: some problems with setup.ini)]
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKGEKGCHAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <email@example.com>
> Back in the day, we used to call "GUI presentation managers for the
> stdout, stderr, etc", "terminals" or "terminal emulators", didn't we?
> make any sense to have a "terminals" category with one entry? (well,
> telnet would qualify too).
I like this.