This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFP] misc from cygutils
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:13:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFP] misc from cygutils
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKIEKFCHAA.email@example.com>
Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> This is all well and good, but the real question remains: How much cyg could a
> cygchuck chuck if a cygchuck could chuck cyg?
> Ok, that was bad even by my low standards ;-).
Groan. I've had to listen to that silly rhyme since preschool.
Okay, that tears it. cygchuck is out. :-)