This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: experimental texmf packages
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:32:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: experimental texmf packages
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <3C05BCEF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am 2001-11-29 um 05:43 schriebst du:
>> Seems to work ok., besides a minor problem, pdftex & pdfetex cannot find
>> the entry point 'png_init_io' to cygpng2.dll. I tried also with the previous
>> version of png, but doesn't work.
>> I'm in favour to include it in the net release. (and if it is no problem
>> of my setup, tetex needs a rebuild?)
> Unfortunately, it looks like the answer is "yes, tetex needs a rebuild".
> But this time it's not my fault. :-) See
Aha, this is from February, never saw this problem before, strange...
Gerrit P. Haase mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org